Welcome! We invite you to spend your next vacation right here in Lubec, the easternmost town in the U.S.A., in Washington County, Maine. Join us in being the first to see the sunrise!
Discover the ease with which you can plan and spend your next vacation away from the maddening crowds, where the sun first rises on the United States of America, and a welcome awaits you! Lubec is where being yourself and enjoying life is second nature.
What Lubec offers:
- Year-round attractions
- Rural / coastal setting
- Tranquility and solitude
- Rugged, natural beauty
- Unique, unaffected character, community and culture
- Activities, services and amenities to welcome and satisfy business people, vacationing singles, couples and families.
What Lubec does not offer:
(So get your fill of these en route!)
- Movie theaters
- Shopping malls
- Theme parks
- Fast food restaurants
- Heavy traffic
- Stop lights
Lubec things to note
* See the Wave sculpture at the Lost Fishermen's Memorial Park. Photo by Barb Knight
* Bayside Chocolates is moving - ALL CHOCOLATES 20% OFF until October 1st!
*Take a look at our new slideshow format for enhanced listings!
* Find Lubec, Eastport and Campobello Island in Huffington Post's Top 6 Coastal Maine Destinations Far From the Tourist Trail
* Plastic-Free Lubec market totes are now for sale at stores throughout Lubec. Read the Natural Resources Council of Maine blog on Plastic-Free Lubec.
* Find Wi-Fi in Lubec and surrounding towns on our new Wi-Fi Hotspots page!
October 1: Wonderful food, a white elephant and a lunch window with sandwiches and hot fried dough!
October 1 and 2: An intensive two-day fiction workshop led by Cynthia Thayer, to critique writing and discuss how to develop tension.
October 1: Be sure to come early for this popular treat!
October 1 : Dance to the tunes of the Orange River Jazz Band at Crow Town Gallery
October 2: Meet at Lyon's Variety Store in West Lubec at 1 pm.
The site looks so good,...plenty there for the tourists and visitors and locals to explore and try.
-- Marty S., Lubec ME
Every effort has been made to verify the accuracy of data on this website. Any errors are purely accidental and if you wish to point them out, please do so to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact the business establishment directly to verify rates and other details. APPLE and VisitLubecMaine.com will not be responsible for errors or inaccuracies. All information shown is subject to change.