Welcome! We invite you to spend your next vacation right here in Lubec, the easternmost town in the U.S.A., in Washington County, Maine. Join us in being the first to see the sunrise!
Discover the ease with which you can plan and spend your next vacation away from the maddening crowds, where the sun first rises on the United States of America, and a welcome awaits you! Lubec is where being yourself and enjoying life is second nature.
What Lubec offers:
- Year-round attractions
- Rural / coastal setting
- Tranquility and solitude
- Rugged, natural beauty
- Unique, unaffected character, community and culture
- Activities, services and amenities to welcome and satisfy business people, vacationing singles, couples and families.
What Lubec does not offer:
(So get your fill of these en route!)
- Movie theaters
- Shopping malls
- Theme parks
- Fast food restaurants
- Heavy traffic
- Stop lights
Lubec things to note
* The Lubec Historical Society building is almost on its new foundation. photo R.Jordans
** Lubec Sales this weekend: Lubec Winter Market, West Quoddy Gifts,
* The New York Times includes West Quoddy Head Light in 7 Lighthouses Around the World to Inspire a Trip
* Find Lubec, Eastport and Campobello Island in Huffington Post's Top 6 Coastal Maine Destinations Far From the Tourist Trail
* Find Wi-Fi in Lubec and surrounding towns on our new Wi-Fi Hotspots page!
December 2, 3 and 4: Christmas Tree Trimming and Bonfire, Tree Lighting, Snowbox Derby, Fun and Games, Christmas movies, Santa, Christmas Parade of Lights, and House Decoration Contest
December 3: Theme: Christmas Characters. Judging December 3rd, 7 pm.
Dec 3: Baked goods, white elephant table, Christmas table, and decorated wreaths.
December 3: Visit these intrepid farmers and entrepreneurs the first Saturday of every month until May!
December 3: Open mic to honor and celebrate Anna.
You provide a valuable resource to us all here in Washington County.
-- Patricia C., Eastport, ME
Every effort has been made to verify the accuracy of data on this website. Any errors are purely accidental and if you wish to point them out, please do so to email@example.com. Please contact the business establishment directly to verify rates and other details. APPLE and VisitLubecMaine.com will not be responsible for errors or inaccuracies. All information shown is subject to change.