Welcome! We invite you to spend your next vacation right here in Lubec, the easternmost town in the U.S.A., in Washington County, Maine. Join us in being the first to see the sunrise!
Discover the ease with which you can plan and spend your next vacation away from the maddening crowds, where the sun first rises on the United States of America, and a welcome awaits you! Lubec is where being yourself and enjoying life is second nature.
What Lubec offers:
- Year-round attractions
- Rural / coastal setting
- Tranquility and solitude
- Rugged, natural beauty
- Unique, unaffected character, community and culture
- Activities, services and amenities to welcome and satisfy business people, vacationing singles, couples and families.
What Lubec does not offer:
(So get your fill of these en route!)
- Movie theaters
- Shopping malls
- Theme parks
- Fast food restaurants
- Heavy traffic
- Stop lights
Lubec things to note
* The Lubec Historical Society building has reached its new home! photo R.Jordans
* The Bold Coast Scenic Byway - one of 9 Unforgetable Road Trips to Take in Maine Before You Die.
* Lubec Author Book Release - Blind Man's Bluff by Sadie & Sophie Cuffe.
* The New York Times includes West Quoddy Head Light in 7 Lighthouses Around the World to Inspire a Trip
Jan 21: Learn how to set up your own permaculture orchard at any scale.
January 21: Traditional New England Contras and Squares. Live Music by O'McCrelli. Dances called by Alba Briggs.
Feb 2: My Brilliant Career: A young girl in Victorian Austalia dreams of becoming an author.
February 4: Visit these intrepid farmers and entrepreneurs the first Saturday of every month until May!
February 11: Join Melissa Lee of Maine Coast Heritage Trust at Bog Brook Cove Preserve.
The site looks so good,...plenty there for the tourists and visitors and locals to explore and try.
-- Marty S., Lubec ME
Every effort has been made to verify the accuracy of data on this website. Any errors are purely accidental and if you wish to point them out, please do so to email@example.com. Please contact the business establishment directly to verify rates and other details. APPLE and VisitLubecMaine.com will not be responsible for errors or inaccuracies. All information shown is subject to change.