Welcome! We invite you to spend your next vacation right here in Lubec, the easternmost town in the U.S.A., in Washington County, Maine with 97 miles of shoreline and the friendliest people! Lubec is an adventure waiting to happen!
Discover the ease with which you can plan and spend your next vacation away from the maddening crowds, where the sun first rises on the United States of America, and a welcome awaits you! Lubec is where being yourself and enjoying life is second nature.
What Lubec offers:
- Year-round attractions
- Rural / coastal setting
- Tranquility and solitude
- Rugged, natural beauty
- Unique, unaffected character, community and culture
- Activities, services and amenities to welcome and satisfy business people, vacationing singles, couples and families.
What Lubec does not offer:
(So get your fill of these en route!)
- Movie theaters
- Shopping malls
- Theme parks
- Fast food restaurants
- Heavy traffic
- Stop lights
Lubec things to note
Photo Credit: Lubec Bay Cottage
* There was a great, enthusiastic turnout at our recent Lubec Area Chamber of Commerce meeting! BECOME A MEMBER! Contact Jody Grimes for a Membership Packet!
* Flowers, Flags, and Smiles - the "Old Guy" travel writer Barry Wheeler visited Lubec!
* Lubec is 1 of "5 Charming U.S. Towns You've Never Heard Of"
* A wonderful article in Downeast Magazine "A Town in Between" about Lubec!
* A treasure beloved by two countries , YANKEE names 'Roosevelt Campobello International Park'
* New England Today TRAVEL names West Quoddy Head Lighthouse as one of Maine's most beautiful places!
* Check us out on our Facebook page Visit Lubec Maine and Like Us!
April 20: Enjoy some good food and friendship! Every 3rd Saturday, April through October!
May 10 & 12: Slaid Cleaves and Scott Ainslie weekend of music with Cobscook Bay Music!
May 24 - 27: A unique birding experience during spring migration & the breeding season with four days of guided hikes, boat tours & presentations.
May 25 & 26: The Tide Mill Organic Farm seedlings sale - get them while they last!
May 26: Open for the season!
I have just spent a marvelous time on your Visit Lubec website and have found it to be an amazing resource! Kudos to whomever put it together and keeps it so updated. My goodness, it is far better than other big city sites I've used! All the links work, graphically it's beautiful, I mean, it's such a Wow.
We live in Ohio and are vacationing in Lubec next week; my husband grew up visiting family friends there and is so excited! I have been skeptical, however, not imagining there would be much to do with our two small boys. Looks like I'm wrong. Thank you so much for the wonderful listing of events, the maps, the great commentary....I'm as excited as my husband is, now!
-- Kara R., Ohio
Every effort has been made to verify the accuracy of data on this website and any errors are purely accidental. Please contact the business establishment directly to verify rates and other details.
APPLE provides the https://www.VisitLubecMaine.com Web site as a service to the public.
APPLE is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within its Web site. While the information contained within its Web site is periodically updated, no guarantee is given that the information provided in this Web site is correct, complete, accurate and up-to-date. All information shown is subject to change.
Although the APPLE Web site may include links providing direct access to other Internet resources, including Web sites, APPLE is not responsible for the accuracy or content of information contained in these sites.
As a convenience only, VisitLubecMaine.com contains links to other websites belonging to or operated by third parties. By making these links available, APPLE is not endorsing third-party websites, their content, products, services or the owners of these third-party websites.