Welcome! We invite you to spend your next vacation right here in Lubec, the easternmost town in the U.S.A., in Washington County, Maine. Join us in being the first to see the sunrise!
Discover the ease with which you can plan and spend your next vacation away from the maddening crowds, where the sun first rises on the United States of America, and a welcome awaits you! Lubec is where being yourself and enjoying life is second nature.
What Lubec offers:
- Year-round attractions
- Rural / coastal setting
- Tranquility and solitude
- Rugged, natural beauty
- Unique, unaffected character, community and culture
- Activities, services and amenities to welcome and satisfy business people, vacationing singles, couples and families.
What Lubec does not offer:
(So get your fill of these en route!)
- Movie theaters
- Shopping malls
- Theme parks
- Fast food restaurants
- Heavy traffic
- Stop lights
Lubec things to note
Photo: McCurdy's Smokehouse - by Lubec Landmarks
* News Update on the status of Lubec's Brining Shed that floated to Campobello shores.
* Come Paint Downeast in Lubec and Campobello this summer with Michael Chesley Johnson!
* Experience a Music Adventure in Lubec this summer at SummerKeys!
* Time to update or add your business listing on VisitLubecMaine.com - contact us at Events@VisitLubecMaine.com
* APPLE welcomes two new board members - Meredith Huntley and Ellen Keenan !
* Have an EVENT you'd like to advertise for FREE? Contact us !
* Lubec is one of Getaway Mavens' best Offbeat Escapes in the Northeast.
* Tours of Lubec and Cobscook available to download or rent at the Eastland Motel.
Month of January: Crafts by Jean Bookman, Rhonda Welcome, and Meri Levesque.
Jan 20: Come hear stories of old Lubec retold and perhaps tell a few of your own.
Jan 25: Kolya
Jan 27: Seed keepers wage a battle!
Jan 28: A good time for winter tracks, camaraderie, and enjoying what winter has to offer.
I have just spent a marvelous time on your Visit Lubec website and have found it to be an amazing resource! Kudos to whomever put it together and keeps it so updated. My goodness, it is far better than other big city sites I've used! All the links work, graphically it's beautiful, I mean, it's such a Wow.
We live in Ohio and are vacationing in Lubec next week; my husband grew up visiting family friends there and is so excited! I have been skeptical, however, not imagining there would be much to do with our two small boys. Looks like I'm wrong. Thank you so much for the wonderful listing of events, the maps, the great commentary....I'm as excited as my husband is, now!
-- Kara R., Ohio
Every effort has been made to verify the accuracy of data on this website and any errors are purely accidental.
Please help us keep VisitLubecMaine.com as up-to-date and accurate as possible. If you wish to point out any errors or update outdated information, please do so to Listing@visitlubecmaine.com
Please contact the business establishment directly to verify rates and other details.
APPLE and VisitLubecMaine.com will not be responsible for errors or inaccuracies. All information shown is subject to change.