Welcome! We invite you to spend your next vacation right here in Lubec, the easternmost town in the U.S.A., in Washington County, Maine with 97 miles of shoreline and the friendliest people! Lubec is an adventure waiting to happen!
Discover the ease with which you can plan and spend your next vacation away from the maddening crowds, where the sun first rises on the United States of America, and a welcome awaits you! Lubec is where being yourself and enjoying life is second nature.
What Lubec offers:
- Year-round attractions
- Rural / coastal setting
- Tranquility and solitude
- Rugged, natural beauty
- Unique, unaffected character, community and culture
- Activities, services and amenities to welcome and satisfy business people, vacationing singles, couples and families.
What Lubec does not offer:
(So get your fill of these en route!)
- Movie theaters
- Shopping malls
- Theme parks
- Fast food restaurants
- Heavy traffic
- Stop lights
Lubec things to note
Photo: Frank Van Riper
* VacationIdea Magazine names West Quoddy Head as one of Maine's 10 Best Lighthouses!
* Stop by the August Art Show at the Library featuring Gretchen Mead's Photography.
* Lubec is the 3rd of 10 "Under The Radar Summer Getaways" !
* The Eastport to Lubec Ferry will be running this summer June 4th to September 30th. Book online!
* Check us out on our Facebook page Visit Lubec Maine and Like Us!
* Tours of Lubec and Cobscook available to download or rent at the Eastland Motel.
Aug 20 - 22: Join Frank Van Riper for an intense & step-by-step instruction in studio and on location.
Aug 21: Enjoy a live performance by Sebastien Ammann – Jazz Piano (free admission).
Aug 22 - Sep 4: Francesca Hoppin Memorial Show of her works in drift wood and glass.
Aug 22: Enjoy a live performance by Haley Hewitt- Celtic Harp (free admission).
Aug 23 & 30, Sep 1 & 9: Take part in a 'presidential' cocktail hour!
You provide a valuable resource to us all here in Washington County.
-- Patricia C., Eastport, ME
Every effort has been made to verify the accuracy of data on this website and any errors are purely accidental.
Please help us keep VisitLubecMaine.com as up-to-date and accurate as possible. If you wish to point out any errors or update outdated information, please do so to Events@visitlubecmaine.com
Please contact the business establishment directly to verify rates and other details.
APPLE and VisitLubecMaine.com will not be responsible for errors or inaccuracies. All information shown is subject to change.