Welcome! We invite you to spend your next vacation right here in Lubec, the easternmost town in the U.S.A., in Washington County, Maine with 97 miles of shoreline and the friendliest people! Lubec is an adventure waiting to happen!
Discover the ease with which you can plan and spend your next vacation away from the maddening crowds, where the sun first rises on the United States of America, and a welcome awaits you! Lubec is where being yourself and enjoying life is second nature.
What Lubec offers:
- Year-round attractions
- Rural / coastal setting
- Tranquility and solitude
- Rugged, natural beauty
- Unique, unaffected character, community and culture
- Activities, services and amenities to welcome and satisfy business people, vacationing singles, couples and families.
What Lubec does not offer:
(So get your fill of these en route!)
- Movie theaters
- Shopping malls
- Theme parks
- Fast food restaurants
- Heavy traffic
- Stop lights
Lubec things to note
Photo Credit: Lubec Bay Cottage
* Small Business Saturday on November 24th! Support our local businesses by shopping locally this holiday season!
* Don't miss the exhibit of Adam Woodworth's Photography at the library during November!
* Frank's Dockside Restaurant , Family Fisheries Restaurant, Lubec Brewing Company, Morano's Authentic Pizza, and Downeast Dragonfly Bar & Grill will be open this winter! Let us know if your Lubec area restaurant is open this winter and we will post it here!
* Reader's Digest chose West Quoddy Head State Park for the best picnic spot in Maine!
* A treasure beloved by two countries , YANKEE names 'Roosevelt Campobello International Park'
* New England Today TRAVEL names West Quoddy Head Lighthouse as one of Maine's most beautiful places!
* Lubec is the 3rd of 10 "Under The Radar Summer Getaways" !
* Check us out on our Facebook page Visit Lubec Maine and Like Us!
* Tours of Lubec and Cobscook available to download or rent at the Eastland Motel.
Nov 24: A special day to support our locally-owned shops and restaurants and keep our community strong.!
Nov 29: In 1982, the hilarious documentary “The Atomic Café” reminded us that the threat of nuclear war was no joke.
Nov 30 - Dec 7: Get in the Christmas spirit and see some beautiful creations!
Dec 8: Come cheer them on at a West Quoddy Head Lighthouse sunrise service.
June 21 - 23: Two Countries...One Marathon; Half-Marathon; 10K; Fun Run & 52K Ultramarathon
You provide a valuable resource to us all here in Washington County.
-- Patricia C., Eastport, ME
Every effort has been made to verify the accuracy of data on this website and any errors are purely accidental.
Please help us keep VisitLubecMaine.com as up-to-date and accurate as possible. If you wish to point out any errors or update outdated information, please do so to Events@visitlubecmaine.com
Please contact the business establishment directly to verify rates and other details.
APPLE and VisitLubecMaine.com will not be responsible for errors or inaccuracies. All information shown is subject to change.