Welcome! We invite you to spend your next vacation right here in Lubec, the easternmost town in the U.S.A., in Washington County, Maine with 97 miles of shoreline and the friendliest people! Lubec is an adventure waiting to happen!
Discover the ease with which you can plan and spend your next vacation away from the maddening crowds, where the sun first rises on the United States of America, and a welcome awaits you! Lubec is where being yourself and enjoying life is second nature.
What Lubec offers:
- Year-round attractions
- Rural / coastal setting
- Tranquility and solitude
- Rugged, natural beauty
- Unique, unaffected character, community and culture
- Activities, services and amenities to welcome and satisfy business people, vacationing singles, couples and families.
What Lubec does not offer:
(So get your fill of these en route!)
- Movie theaters
- Shopping malls
- Theme parks
- Fast food restaurants
- Heavy traffic
- Stop lights
Lubec things to note
Photo Credit: Lubec Bay Cottage
* Lubec's Mowry Beach is Maine's #1 Best Beach for Sea Glass!
* One of the Greatest Shows on Earth ... says Bob Duchesne of Maine Birding Trail!
* The Press Herald says "Go East young man (and woman)" !
* Flowers, Flags, and Smiles - the "Old Guy" travel writer Barry Wheeler visited Lubec!
* Lubec is 1 of "5 Charming U.S. Towns You've Never Heard Of"
* A wonderful article in Downeast Magazine "A Town in Between" about Lubec!
* A treasure beloved by two countries , YANKEE names 'Roosevelt Campobello International Park'
* Check us out on our Facebook page Visit Lubec Maine and Like Us!
* Become a Lubec Area Chamber Member ! Contact Jody Grimes for a Membership Packet!
Jun 19: Enjoy a live performance by John Newell – piano, Ina Litera – Viola and Matt Goeke – Cello (free admission)
Jun 20 - 25: Photographs of the Bay of Fundy International Marathon by students of Frank Van Riper and Judith Goodman.
June 21 - 23: Two Countries...One Marathon; Half-Marathon; 10K; Fun Run & 52K Ultramarathon
Jun 22: Party at Jimmy’s place on South Water St. in Lubec!
Jun 22: Come help fix up the Passamaquoddy Yacht Club's Mirror sailboats used for the sailing program.
I have just spent a marvelous time on your Visit Lubec website and have found it to be an amazing resource! Kudos to whomever put it together and keeps it so updated. My goodness, it is far better than other big city sites I've used! All the links work, graphically it's beautiful, I mean, it's such a Wow.
We live in Ohio and are vacationing in Lubec next week; my husband grew up visiting family friends there and is so excited! I have been skeptical, however, not imagining there would be much to do with our two small boys. Looks like I'm wrong. Thank you so much for the wonderful listing of events, the maps, the great commentary....I'm as excited as my husband is, now!
-- Kara R., Ohio
Every effort has been made to verify the accuracy of data on this website and any errors are purely accidental. Please contact the business establishment directly to verify rates and other details.
APPLE provides the https://www.VisitLubecMaine.com Web site as a service to the public.
APPLE is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within its Web site. While the information contained within its Web site is periodically updated, no guarantee is given that the information provided in this Web site is correct, complete, accurate and up-to-date. All information shown is subject to change.
Although the APPLE Web site may include links providing direct access to other Internet resources, including Web sites, APPLE is not responsible for the accuracy or content of information contained in these sites.
As a convenience only, VisitLubecMaine.com contains links to other websites belonging to or operated by third parties. By making these links available, APPLE is not endorsing third-party websites, their content, products, services or the owners of these third-party websites.