Welcome! We invite you to spend your next vacation right here in Lubec, the easternmost town in the U.S.A., in Washington County, Maine. Join us in being the first to see the sunrise!
Discover the ease with which you can plan and spend your next vacation away from the maddening crowds, where the sun first rises on the United States of America, and a welcome awaits you! Lubec is where being yourself and enjoying life is second nature.
What Lubec offers:
- Year-round attractions
- Rural / coastal setting
- Tranquility and solitude
- Rugged, natural beauty
- Unique, unaffected character, community and culture
- Activities, services and amenities to welcome and satisfy business people, vacationing singles, couples and families.
What Lubec does not offer:
(So get your fill of these en route!)
- Movie theaters
- Shopping malls
- Theme parks
- Fast food restaurants
- Heavy traffic
- Stop lights
Lubec things to note
* Ruta Jordans - You are the glue that held this community together - we will miss you terribly! A Farewell note from APPLE's past president Ruta Jordans . Thank you Ruta and we wish you all the best with your new adventures!
* Becky's Seafood in Lubec is listed on Maine's Lobster Roll Trail - "One of the best lobster rolls in the area" !
* In Trescott, Maine Warden rescues the oldest Bald Eagle ever documented, banded when it was a just-hatched eaglet in 1983.
* Tours of Lubec and Cobscook available to download or rent at the Eastland Motel.
Apr 26: Bring your little ones to the library for songs, stories & play.
Apr 26: Come & Build...we provide the Legos, you provide the imagination!
Apr 26: Exploring issues related to recreational boating safety, education & access.
Apr 27: Enjoy lunch with fellow seniors...good food & good friendship!
Apr 27: Stop by for our weekly game; all Seniors are welcome!
The site looks so good,...plenty there for the tourists and visitors and locals to explore and try.
-- Marty S., Lubec ME
Every effort has been made to verify the accuracy of data on this website. Any errors are purely accidental and if you wish to point them out, please do so to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact the business establishment directly to verify rates and other details. APPLE and VisitLubecMaine.com will not be responsible for errors or inaccuracies. All information shown is subject to change.