Welcome! We invite you to spend your next vacation right here in Lubec, the easternmost town in the U.S.A., in Washington County, Maine. Join us in being the first to see the sunrise!
Discover the ease with which you can plan and spend your next vacation away from the maddening crowds, where the sun first rises on the United States of America, and a welcome awaits you! Lubec is where being yourself and enjoying life is second nature.
What Lubec offers:
- Year-round attractions
- Rural / coastal setting
- Tranquility and solitude
- Rugged, natural beauty
- Unique, unaffected character, community and culture
- Activities, services and amenities to welcome and satisfy business people, vacationing singles, couples and families.
What Lubec does not offer:
(So get your fill of these en route!)
- Movie theaters
- Shopping malls
- Theme parks
- Fast food restaurants
- Heavy traffic
- Stop lights
Lubec things to note
Remember and give thanks to our Veterans this upcoming Memorial Day and every day. Photo by Catherine Mettey
* Tea with Eleanor Roosevelt Program gets some tweaks!
* Summerkeys' Twenty-Sixth Season is about to begin in Lubec!
* Campobello Whale Rescue Team - Fishermen helping Fishermen!
* Downeast Magazine's "Where in Maine" Favorite Letter - why "Down East gets into your soul and resides there forever."
* Tours of Lubec and Cobscook available to download or rent at the Eastland Motel.
May 25: Enjoy lunch with fellow seniors...good food & good friendship!
May 25: Stop by for our weekly game; all Seniors are welcome!
May 25: Put on your dancing shoes & lift your spirits with movement.
May 25: Yoga is for everybody! Experience gentle yoga with "Slow Flow".
May 25: Enjoy live music in downtown Lubec: with great piano player, Forrest Maffei.
The site looks so good,...plenty there for the tourists and visitors and locals to explore and try.
-- Marty S., Lubec ME
Every effort has been made to verify the accuracy of data on this website and any errors are purely accidental.
Please help us keep VisitLubecMaine.com as up-to-date and accurate as possible. If you wish to point out any errors or update outdated information, please do so to Events@visitlubecmaine.com.
Please contact the business establishment directly to verify rates and other details.
APPLE and VisitLubecMaine.com will not be responsible for errors or inaccuracies. All information shown is subject to change.