Welcome! We invite you to spend your next vacation right here in Lubec, the easternmost town in the U.S.A., in Washington County, Maine. Join us in being the first to see the sunrise!
Discover the ease with which you can plan and spend your next vacation away from the maddening crowds, where the sun first rises on the United States of America, and a welcome awaits you! Lubec is where being yourself and enjoying life is second nature.
What Lubec offers:
- Year-round attractions
- Rural / coastal setting
- Tranquility and solitude
- Rugged, natural beauty
- Unique, unaffected character, community and culture
- Activities, services and amenities to welcome and satisfy business people, vacationing singles, couples and families.
What Lubec does not offer:
(So get your fill of these en route!)
- Movie theaters
- Shopping malls
- Theme parks
- Fast food restaurants
- Heavy traffic
- Stop lights
Lubec things to note
Photo: McCurdy's Smokehouse - by Lubec Landmarks
* News Update on the status of Lubec's HERRING SMOKEHOUSE that floated to Campobello shores.
* Come Paint Downeast in Lubec and Campobello this summer with Michael Chesley Johnson!
* Experience a Music Adventure in Lubec this summer at SummerKeys!
* Time to update or add your business listing on VisitLubecMaine.com - contact us at Events@VisitLubecMaine.com
* APPLE welcomes two new board members - Meredith Huntley and Ellen Keenan !
* Have an EVENT you'd like to advertise for FREE? Contact us !
* Lubec is one of Getaway Mavens' best Offbeat Escapes in the Northeast.
* Tours of Lubec and Cobscook available to download or rent at the Eastland Motel.
Jan 20: Come hear stories of old Lubec retold and perhaps tell a few of your own.
Jan 25: Kolya
Jan 27: Seed keepers wage a battle!
Starting February: Enjoy live music in downtown Lubec!
Feb 17: Take-It-Outside Winter Fun Day for all ages! Sleigh & Snowmobile rides and Sledding. Try X-Country Skiing, Skating, & Snowshoeing with FREE rentals.
The site looks so good,...plenty there for the tourists and visitors and locals to explore and try.
-- Marty S., Lubec ME
Every effort has been made to verify the accuracy of data on this website and any errors are purely accidental.
Please help us keep VisitLubecMaine.com as up-to-date and accurate as possible. If you wish to point out any errors or update outdated information, please do so to Listing@visitlubecmaine.com
Please contact the business establishment directly to verify rates and other details.
APPLE and VisitLubecMaine.com will not be responsible for errors or inaccuracies. All information shown is subject to change.