Welcome! We invite you to spend your next vacation right here in Lubec, the easternmost town in the U.S.A., in Washington County, Maine. Join us in being the first to see the sunrise!
Discover the ease with which you can plan and spend your next vacation away from the maddening crowds, where the sun first rises on the United States of America, and a welcome awaits you! Lubec is where being yourself and enjoying life is second nature.
What Lubec offers:
- Year-round attractions
- Rural / coastal setting
- Tranquility and solitude
- Rugged, natural beauty
- Unique, unaffected character, community and culture
- Activities, services and amenities to welcome and satisfy business people, vacationing singles, couples and families.
What Lubec does not offer:
(So get your fill of these en route!)
- Movie theaters
- Shopping malls
- Theme parks
- Fast food restaurants
- Heavy traffic
- Stop lights
Lubec things to note
Painting & Photo Credit - Micheal Chesley Johnson
* Our community mourns the loss of fisherman Joe Howlett who freed dozens of entangled whales.
* Single-Use, Disposable Shopping Bags are becoming a thing of the past!
* Check out Shanna Wheelock's pottery in this summer's edition of Green and Healthy Maine magazine.
* Help make Lubec better than ever ... join APPLE today!
* Tours of Lubec and Cobscook available to download or rent at the Eastland Motel.
Jul 27: Enjoy live music in downtown Lubec with native...Shannon Denbow.
Jul 28: Enjoy live music in downtown Lubec with The Woodshed Boys...Ol Timey & Traditional Tunes.
Jul 29: Enjoy our Artist Reception for Shawn Costello and Brenda Gay.
Jul 29: Enjoy live music in downtown Lubec with OMC
Jul 30: Michael DeLalla joins Bruce Wilking and Chas Fowler - the Unfortunate Rakes.
The site looks so good,...plenty there for the tourists and visitors and locals to explore and try.
-- Marty S., Lubec ME
Every effort has been made to verify the accuracy of data on this website and any errors are purely accidental.
Please help us keep VisitLubecMaine.com as up-to-date and accurate as possible. If you wish to point out any errors or update outdated information, please do so to Events@visitlubecmaine.com.
Please contact the business establishment directly to verify rates and other details.
APPLE and VisitLubecMaine.com will not be responsible for errors or inaccuracies. All information shown is subject to change.