Welcome! We invite you to spend your next vacation right here in Lubec, the easternmost town in the U.S.A., in Washington County, Maine with 97 miles of shoreline and the friendliest people! Lubec is an adventure waiting to happen!
Discover the ease with which you can plan and spend your next vacation away from the maddening crowds, where the sun first rises on the United States of America, and a welcome awaits you! Lubec is where being yourself and enjoying life is second nature.
What Lubec offers:
- Year-round attractions
- Rural / coastal setting
- Tranquility and solitude
- Rugged, natural beauty
- Unique, unaffected character, community and culture
- Activities, services and amenities to welcome and satisfy business people, vacationing singles, couples and families.
What Lubec does not offer:
(So get your fill of these en route!)
- Movie theaters
- Shopping malls
- Theme parks
- Fast food restaurants
- Heavy traffic
- Stop lights
Lubec things to note
Photo: Frank Van Riper
* West Quoddy Head Lighthouse Tours have ended for the season ... see you next year!
* VacationIdea Magazine names West Quoddy Head as one of Maine's 10 Best Lighthouses!
* Stop by the September Art Show at the Library featuring Fran Corriveau's "Healing Journey".
* Lubec is the 3rd of 10 "Under The Radar Summer Getaways" !
* The Eastport to Lubec Ferry will be running this summer June 4th to September 30th. Book online!
* Check us out on our Facebook page Visit Lubec Maine and Like Us!
* Tours of Lubec and Cobscook available to download or rent at the Eastland Motel.
Sep 30: Come join this organized walk at a beautiful Downeast location!
Oct 7: Beach Trash with Special Guests!
Oct 14: Join us for six weeks of stained glass classes with instructor Mark Wren. Beginners.
Dec 8: Come cheer them on at a West Quoddy Head Lighthouse sunrise service.
Jul 28: This workshop with Adam Woodworth will focus on all levels of landscape photography, but will have a focus on astrophotography with the Milky Way as conditions permit.
You provide a valuable resource to us all here in Washington County.
-- Patricia C., Eastport, ME
Every effort has been made to verify the accuracy of data on this website and any errors are purely accidental.
Please help us keep VisitLubecMaine.com as up-to-date and accurate as possible. If you wish to point out any errors or update outdated information, please do so to Events@visitlubecmaine.com
Please contact the business establishment directly to verify rates and other details.
APPLE and VisitLubecMaine.com will not be responsible for errors or inaccuracies. All information shown is subject to change.