Welcome! We invite you to spend your next vacation right here in Lubec, the easternmost town in the U.S.A., in Washington County, Maine. Join us in being the first to see the sunrise!
Discover the ease with which you can plan and spend your next vacation away from the maddening crowds, where the sun first rises on the United States of America, and a welcome awaits you! Lubec is where being yourself and enjoying life is second nature.
What Lubec offers:
- Year-round attractions
- Rural / coastal setting
- Tranquility and solitude
- Rugged, natural beauty
- Unique, unaffected character, community and culture
- Activities, services and amenities to welcome and satisfy business people, vacationing singles, couples and families.
What Lubec does not offer:
(So get your fill of these en route!)
- Movie theaters
- Shopping malls
- Theme parks
- Fast food restaurants
- Heavy traffic
- Stop lights
Lubec things to note
Help make Lubec better than ever ... contact APPLE today! Photo by Respah Mitchell.
* Lubec's JULY 4TH CELEBRATION - Schedule of Events !!
* Single-Use, Disposable Shopping Bags are becoming a thing of the past!
* Check out Shanna Wheelock's pottery in this summer's edition of Green and Healthy Maine magazine.
* Tours of Lubec and Cobscook available to download or rent at the Eastland Motel.
Jun 26: Join us for Hatha Yoga on Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays!
Jun 26: We'll share the stories of Eleanor Roosevelt, with tea & cookies (reservations required).
Jun 26: Come to play, or come to listen...in our community music circle.
Jun 27: Join us in assembling school supply kits for students in developing countries.
Jun 27: Enjoy lunch with fellow seniors...good food & good friendship!
You provide a valuable resource to us all here in Washington County.
-- Patricia C., Eastport, ME
Every effort has been made to verify the accuracy of data on this website and any errors are purely accidental.
Please help us keep VisitLubecMaine.com as up-to-date and accurate as possible. If you wish to point out any errors or update outdated information, please do so to Events@visitlubecmaine.com.
Please contact the business establishment directly to verify rates and other details.
APPLE and VisitLubecMaine.com will not be responsible for errors or inaccuracies. All information shown is subject to change.