Welcome! We invite you to spend your next vacation right here in Lubec, the easternmost town in the U.S.A., in Washington County, Maine. Join us in being the first to see the sunrise!
Discover the ease with which you can plan and spend your next vacation away from the maddening crowds, where the sun first rises on the United States of America, and a welcome awaits you! Lubec is where being yourself and enjoying life is second nature.
What Lubec offers:
- Year-round attractions
- Rural / coastal setting
- Tranquility and solitude
- Rugged, natural beauty
- Unique, unaffected character, community and culture
- Activities, services and amenities to welcome and satisfy business people, vacationing singles, couples and families.
What Lubec does not offer:
(So get your fill of these en route!)
- Movie theaters
- Shopping malls
- Theme parks
- Fast food restaurants
- Heavy traffic
- Stop lights
Lubec things to note
Painting & Photo Credit - Micheal Chesley Johnson
* Thank you to all who participated in this year's Coastal Cleanup! Thank you Steve Hoppin for organizing it!
* Lubec is one of the small towns that "THIS IS AMERICA TOO" just visited - keep checking for Lubec's upcoming story!
* Help make Lubec better than ever ... join APPLE today!
* Tours of Lubec and Cobscook available to download or rent at the Eastland Motel.
Oct 18: See the night sky in a whole new light!
Oct 19: Enjoy live music in downtown Lubec: with great piano player & singer, Forrest Maffei.
Oct 20: Enjoy live music in downtown Lubec...Celia Jellison rocks the house with traditional & classic rock.
Oct 21: Come join Fundy Audubon & Friends of Moosehorn drive the refuge roads!
Oct 21: Enjoy live music in downtown Lubec...bluegrass & folk with the Fremont Street String Band.
The site looks so good,...plenty there for the tourists and visitors and locals to explore and try.
-- Marty S., Lubec ME
Every effort has been made to verify the accuracy of data on this website and any errors are purely accidental.
Please help us keep VisitLubecMaine.com as up-to-date and accurate as possible. If you wish to point out any errors or update outdated information, please do so to Events@visitlubecmaine.com.
Please contact the business establishment directly to verify rates and other details.
APPLE and VisitLubecMaine.com will not be responsible for errors or inaccuracies. All information shown is subject to change.