Starts Oct 16: We’ll provide the Legos, You provide the imagination! Mondays.
Lubec is an adventure waiting to happen!
Vacation in the easternmost town in the U.S.A. and explore its 97 miles of spectacular shoreline by land or sea.
Discover the ease with which you can plan and spend your next vacation away from the stress of madding crowds, where the sun first rises on U.S.A. shores and a heartfelt welcome awaits you! Lubec is where being yourself and enjoying life comes naturally. Come experience Lubec and the way life should be!
What Lubec offers:
- Year-round attractions
- Rural / coastal setting
- Tranquility and solitude
- Rugged, natural beauty
- Affordability and Sustainability
- Unique, unaffected character, community and culture
- Attractive venues for holding your wedding and reception, corporate getaway, or concert!
- Activities, services and amenities to welcome and satisfy business people, vacationing singles, couples and families.
What Lubec doesn't offer:
(So get your fill of these en route!)
- Movie theaters
- Shopping malls
- Theme parks
- Fast food restaurants
- Heavy traffic
- Stop lights
photo: Beverly Tabet
Support APPLE (The Association to Promote and Protect the Lubec Environment) when you list your business with us!
Advertising Opportunities with On-Line Payment Convenience
Current Lubec Time
Sunrise: 06:49 AM
Sunset: 03:48 PM(approx. times)
Lubec things to note
- New foot-passenger ferry from Campobello to Eastport! - This short, scenic trip can replace an hour-long drive by vehicle! 207-853-2500
- New Businesses Open in Lubec! - Small Town Takeout and the Lubec Laundromat open at 106 Main Street!
- A new Boutique Wedding and Reception Space opens in Lubec! - Constructed in 1846, the fully renovated Old Church accommodates 100 people!
- Downeast Acadia Guidebook - Help plan your Downeast visit with this Maine Office of Tourism virtual guide!
- Enjoy a bird's-eye view of Lubec! - Thank you Drones Eye View, Inc for this alternate perspective of Lubec!
- "10 Fun Things to do in Lubec" - says New England with Love!
- The "Back Door" Into Canada - Travel that combines perhaps the best of land and sea travel !
- List your Lubec area business with us! - A great opportunity to broadly advertise your business on a great website!
Nov, Dec, Jan: Coleen O'Connell shows her nature print artwork which is often multimedium.
All Year: Check the Cobscook Institute website for classes and events throughout the year!
Every other Thursday: This winter enjoy a classic movie on a big screen with friends while cuddled in a comfy chair munching on popcorn and drinking cider!
Dec 1 - 21: Share the magic and joy of the holidays with your friends and neighbors!
Dec 23: Lubec Campobello Community Theatre presents seasonal stories and music!