Starts May 28th, Every Saturday: Every Saturday ! Please help support our local farmers, bakers, artists, rug weavers, crafters, and more!
Lubec is an adventure waiting to happen!
Vacation in the easternmost town in the U.S.A. and explore its 97 miles of spectacular shoreline by land or sea.
Discover the ease with which you can plan and spend your next vacation away from the stress of madding crowds, where the sun first rises on U.S.A. shores and a heartfelt welcome awaits you! Lubec is where being yourself and enjoying life comes naturally. Come experience Lubec and the way life should be!
What Lubec offers:
- Year-round attractions
- Rural / coastal setting
- Tranquility and solitude
- Rugged, natural beauty
- Unique, unaffected character, community and culture
- Activities, services and amenities to welcome and satisfy business people, vacationing singles, couples and families.
What Lubec doesn't offer:
(So get your fill of these en route!)
- Movie theaters
- Shopping malls
- Theme parks
- Fast food restaurants
- Heavy traffic
- Stop lights
Support APPLE (The Association to Promote and Protect the Lubec Environment) when you shop at AmazonSmile.com.
Current Lubec Time
Sunset: 20:13(approx. times)
Lubec things to note
- The "Back Door" Into Canada - Travel that combines perhaps the best of land and sea travel !
- Enjoy a bird's-eye view of Lubec! - Thank you Drones Eye View, Inc for this alternate perspective of Lubec!
- "10 Fun Things to do in Lubec" - says New England with Love!
- Cobscook Shores - "The New York Times says you should visit this Maine destination in 2022"
- Downeast Acadia Guidebook - Help plan your Downeast visit with this Maine Office of Tourism virtual guide!
- Plan early! - It's never too early to reserve next summer's stay in Lubec!
- DownEast Magazine - on the new "Cobscook Shores" parks in Lubec.
- Bangor Daily News Article - "Wind, fog and whispers of its past continue to shape Lubec"
- Maine Lighthouse Keepers Remembered for Services and Sacrifices - Writes the BDN
summer 2022: How many books will your child read this summer if they get a free ice cream for each ten read?
Jul 1 - 6: Lubec is celebrating the 4th of July like never before, filled with a variety of activities for all ages! You won't want to miss this!
Jul 2 - 4: For booklovers...shop our sale; support your local Library!
Jul 3: LAMPS presents their summer concert at Stockford Park! Steele Hill Band & The Lamplighters
Jul 4 - 8: Explore methods to formulate the skeleton of a well-written piece with published novelist John (JD) Rule.
July 6: It is back on Wednesdays ! Stories and songs for your babies, toddlers, and young children!
Jul 6: Enjoy a live performance by the Halcyon DUO: Eve Friedman – Flute and Roberto Pace – Piano (free admission)
Jul 8: Calling all families! Join us at Mowry Beach for a morning of exploration of the critters that live on the shore and the homes they build.
July 9: Learn about lobsters then take a boat ride out to some lobster traps!