Welcome! We invite you to spend your next vacation right here in Lubec, the easternmost town in the U.S.A., in Washington County, Maine with 97 miles of shoreline and the friendliest people! Join us in being the first to see the sunrise!
Discover the ease with which you can plan and spend your next vacation away from the maddening crowds, where the sun first rises on the United States of America, and a welcome awaits you! Lubec is where being yourself and enjoying life is second nature.
What Lubec offers:
- Year-round attractions
- Rural / coastal setting
- Tranquility and solitude
- Rugged, natural beauty
- Unique, unaffected character, community and culture
- Activities, services and amenities to welcome and satisfy business people, vacationing singles, couples and families.
What Lubec does not offer:
(So get your fill of these en route!)
- Movie theaters
- Shopping malls
- Theme parks
- Fast food restaurants
- Heavy traffic
- Stop lights
Lubec things to note
Photo: Frank Van Riper
* VacationIdea Magazine names West Quoddy Head as one of Maine's 10 Best Lighthouses!
* Stop by the June Art Show at the Library - OCEANUM - Photos by Frédéric Silberman
* The Pathfinders walking group has hit the trails again! Join them in exploring beautiful area sights!
* Lubec is the 3rd of 10 "Under The Radar Summer Getaways" !
* The Eastport to Lubec Ferry will be running this summer June 4th to September 30th. Book online!
* Check us out on our Facebook page Visit Lubec Maine and Like Us!
* Tours of Lubec and Cobscook available to download or rent at the Eastland Motel.
Jun 23: Come help fix up the Passamaquoddy Yacht Club's Mirror sailboats used for the sailing program.
Jun 23: New and antique quilts and wall hangings on display.
Jun 23: Tours begin at the Lighthouse!
June 22 - 24: Two Countries...One Marathon; Half-Marathon; 10K; Fun Run & 52K Ultramarathon
Jun 24: 'Lost Cat and The River City Rats' and 'The Milk and Honey Rebellion' bands hosted by LAMPS during the marathon!
The site looks so good,...plenty there for the tourists and visitors and locals to explore and try.
-- Marty S., Lubec ME
Every effort has been made to verify the accuracy of data on this website and any errors are purely accidental.
Please help us keep VisitLubecMaine.com as up-to-date and accurate as possible. If you wish to point out any errors or update outdated information, please do so to Events@visitlubecmaine.com
Please contact the business establishment directly to verify rates and other details.
APPLE and VisitLubecMaine.com will not be responsible for errors or inaccuracies. All information shown is subject to change.