Starts May 27th, Every Saturday: Every Saturday ! Please help support our local farmers, bakers, artists, rug weavers, crafters, and more!
Lubec is an adventure waiting to happen!
Vacation in the easternmost town in the U.S.A. and explore its 97 miles of spectacular shoreline by land or sea.
Discover the ease with which you can plan and spend your next vacation away from the stress of madding crowds, where the sun first rises on U.S.A. shores and a heartfelt welcome awaits you! Lubec is where being yourself and enjoying life comes naturally. Come experience Lubec and the way life should be!
What Lubec offers:
- Year-round attractions
- Rural / coastal setting
- Tranquility and solitude
- Rugged, natural beauty
- Affordability and Sustainability
- Unique, unaffected character, community and culture
- Attractive venues for holding your wedding and reception, corporate getaway, or concert!
- Activities, services and amenities to welcome and satisfy business people, vacationing singles, couples and families.
What Lubec doesn't offer:
(So get your fill of these en route!)
- Movie theaters
- Shopping malls
- Theme parks
- Fast food restaurants
- Heavy traffic
- Stop lights
photo: Beverly Tabet
Support APPLE (The Association to Promote and Protect the Lubec Environment) when you list your business with us!
Advertising Opportunities with On-Line Payment Convenience
Current Lubec Time
Sunrise: 06:12 AM
Sunset: 06:29 PM(approx. times)
Lubec things to note
- New foot-passenger ferry from Campobello to Eastport! - This short, scenic trip can replace an hour-long drive by vehicle! 207-853-2500
- New Businesses Open in Lubec! - Small Town Takeout and the Lubec Laundromat open at 106 Main Street!
- A new Boutique Wedding and Reception Space opens in Lubec! - Constructed in 1846, the fully renovated Old Church accommodates 100 people!
- Where in Lubec Can I Get a Bite to Eat? - Some useful information about our Lubec Eateries. Check their listings within!
- Downeast Acadia Guidebook - Help plan your Downeast visit with this Maine Office of Tourism virtual guide!
- Enjoy a bird's-eye view of Lubec! - Thank you Drones Eye View, Inc for this alternate perspective of Lubec!
- "10 Fun Things to do in Lubec" - says New England with Love!
- The "Back Door" Into Canada - Travel that combines perhaps the best of land and sea travel !
- List your Lubec area business with us! - A great opportunity to broadly advertise your business on a great website!
Month of Sept: Calling all Beachlovers, Beachcombers, Mermaids, Poets, Seaglass Artisans and Seaglass lovers...
Sep: Charcoals by Rox Corbett for the month of September!
Sept 14 - 26: Student Art Show - Works of art by local K - 12 students.
Sep 18 - 24: We invite you to join Maine’s largest single volunteer event by helping clean up our area beaches!
Sept 23: Lots of fun for the whole family! Costumes, treasure hunt, music, food and much more!
Sep 23: Join Charles Schwartz for learning how to construct Conway Pencil Models!
Sep 28 - Oct 5: Charles Kniffen - Unique, vibrant, and whimsical sea-junk puppets.
Oct 6 - 9: Come explore and paint the same coastal scenery enjoyed by the Roosevelts and stay in the International Park's historic cottages!
Oct 6 - 9: Learn how to prepare a variety of recipes from Asia, Europe, and the Americas with instructor Chris Toy, and stay in the International Park's historic cottages!