May 27 - 29: A unique birding experience during spring migration & the breeding season.
Lubec is an adventure waiting to happen!
Vacation in the easternmost town in the U.S.A. and explore its 97 miles of spectacular shoreline by land or sea.
Discover the ease with which you can plan and spend your next vacation away from the stress of madding crowds, where the sun first rises on U.S.A. shores and a heartfelt welcome awaits you! Lubec is where being yourself and enjoying life comes naturally. Come experience Lubec and the way life should be!
What Lubec offers:
- Year-round attractions
- Rural / coastal setting
- Tranquility and solitude
- Rugged, natural beauty
- Unique, unaffected character, community and culture
- Activities, services and amenities to welcome and satisfy business people, vacationing singles, couples and families.
What Lubec doesn't offer:
(So get your fill of these en route!)
- Movie theaters
- Shopping malls
- Theme parks
- Fast food restaurants
- Heavy traffic
- Stop lights
Support APPLE (The Association to Promote and Protect the Lubec Environment) when you shop at AmazonSmile.com.
Current Lubec Time
Sunset: 18:58(approx. times)
Lubec things to note
- The "Back Door" Into Canada - Travel that combines perhaps the best of land and sea travel !
- Enjoy a bird's-eye view of Lubec! - Thank you Drones Eye View, Inc for this alternate perspective of Lubec!
- "10 Fun Things to do in Lubec" - says New England with Love!
- Cobscook Shores - "The New York Times says you should visit this Maine destination in 2022"
- Downeast Acadia Guidebook - Help plan your Downeast visit with this Maine Office of Tourism virtual guide!
- Plan early! - It's never too early to reserve next summer's stay in Lubec!
- DownEast Magazine - on the new "Cobscook Shores" parks in Lubec.
- Bangor Daily News Article - "Wind, fog and whispers of its past continue to shape Lubec"
- Maine Lighthouse Keepers Remembered for Services and Sacrifices - Writes the BDN
May 28: Come! Join us in the Gardens, Museum, Gallery and Gift Shop!
May 28 & 29: The Tide Mill Organic Farm seedlings sale - get them while they last!
Starts May 28th, Every Saturday: Every Saturday ! Please help support our local farmers, bakers, artists, rug weavers, crafters, and more!
May 28: Come experience life as it was back in the early 1900's with the Roosevelt family on Campobello Island.
May 28: Eleanor's Tea program is back for another season!
May 30: Open for the season!
Jun 4: Join us to celebrate hiking and our beautiful regional trails with a walk on Downeast Coastal Conservancy’s newest trail at Denbow Point Preserve.
Jun 6: Come visit our Historic museum, art gallery, and gift shop!
Jun 7 - 28: Come join us in our Art Studio for a classic series of drawing sessions. Tuesdays.