Lubec Brewing Company
Micro Brewery, Tap Room, Gallery, & Beer Garden
43 Water Street
Lubec, Maine 04652
- Open: Year round, July-September 11-5pm Thursday-Sunday. December-March 11-5pm Saturdays. Open days change seasonally/monthly so please call ahead:
- Specialty: Micro Brewery and Tap Room offering Raw and Unfiltered Beers made with all Maine Grown Organic Grain and Hops, Art Gallery, Listening Room with Live Music, and Outdoor Beer Garden.
- Water Proximity: Waterview
- Deck/Balcony: Yes
- Days Closed: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
- Private Room: Call
- Beverage License: Beer Only
- WiFi: Free to Public
- Accessible: Yes
Micro Brewery and Tap Room: We brew all of our beer and offer raw unfiltered traditional style beers made with 100% Organic Maine grown Grain and Hops, as well as other local organic ingredients such as maple syrup, honey, spruce tips, birch syrup, and even rhubarb.
Listening Room: Offers Live music highlighting original Maine based Musicians Saturdays 3-5 pm July-September, and occasional Live music in the Winter.
Gallery: Our Gallery is the Permanent Home of the First Coast Lubec Exhibit and Soundwalk, a Photographic and Audio Journey; " These stories are a celebration of this place. it's past, present, and future. They are as much about the people as they are about work, the landscape, and the mystery of this place." To access the Soundwalk, visit: www.thefirstcoast.org/lubecsoundwalk
Outdoor Beer Garden: Our sun washed outdoor beer garden has a lovely ocean view of Water Street and the historic McCurdy Smokehouse as well as being a genuine flower and herb garden filled with wild Rugosa Roses, Lilacs, and Lupines. In the winter we have cedar and pine filled fire pits to gather around.
Private Event Rental: On occasion we do rent space for Annual Meetings, Birthdays, Celebrations of Life and more. Please call Gale to arrange: 207-904-7247.
Please call us for operating hours during holidays.